Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hair Flowers

Pretty much everyone that knows me knows I like to make things. I love to crochet anything from doilies to baby blessing gowns to afghans. I sew (I do custom sewing). I love making quilts and baby blankets, burp rags, most anything baby. I make stick horses. You name it I like to do it. I had 3 girls and loved making all kinds of hair bows and things for their hair. These hair flowers are the latest of many things I like to do. I have started selling them & had someone ask me if I had a web site. No...I'm not that smart, but I can post them here on my blog. So here you go. Most the flowers here are $5. There are a few smaller ones that are $3 and $4. Specify which one you want and I will let you know for sure the price. I also make headbands that the flowers can clip to. If I can find the color of flower you want I will custom make one.













I don't have many white ones pictured because I ran out of flowers. I will have more done up this week.


I also am always keeping my eyes peeled for black flowers because I get several requests for them, so if anyone sees any in their shopping excursions let me know.

You can either comment here on my blog or email me at lfranson@q.com for any questions or requests. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! Our girls all wore your beautiful flowers to church today!

    ReplyDelete