Saturday, August 29, 2009

Judson's "Bambi Bike"

This summer I had KC and Mataya clean out the shed. In the process they put the elk horns out on the lawn. Of course Jud found them and had to play with them. He would hold them up to his head and pretend he was Bambi. Next thing we knew, one night while John and I were on a date, KC calls and says Jud wants to tape the horns to his bike. KC did, according to instructions and this was the result. As you can see he got quite creative with his balls and 'sticks'. He has received quite a few comments on it.


4 comments:

  1. Aw... I haven't seen these pictures before!! I miss my little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome way to display and recycle the horns! The bike is simply genius and hilarious at the same time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bike is SO hysterical!! Jud is good for a lugh- very creative! haa haa

    ReplyDelete